Duta Bus Terminal, satellite bus terminal to Malaysia Northern states
The Duta Bus Terminal is located next to the Tun Razak Hockey Stadium at Jalan Duta. The Duta Bus Terminal is a satellite bus terminal feeding off Pudu Sentral to accommodate northern states bound buses.
Due to its proximity to the NKVE (New Klang Valley Expressway), buses departing from Duta Bus Terminal can quickly get on the highways leading to the northern states of Malaysia like Perak, Penang, Kedah and Perlis, even to the neighbouring country Thailand.
Duta Bus Terminal and surroundings
- [X] Duta Bus Terminal
-  MATRADE Exhibition & Convention Centre – MECC
-  Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur
-  Kompleks Bangunan Kerajaan
-  LHDN Duta
-  Medan Selera Duta
-  Tennis Stadium
-  Hartamas Heights
-  Tennis Courts
-  Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan
-  Publika & Solaris Dutamas
-  Jabatan Pelajaran Wilayah Persekutuan
-  Duta Tropika Gated Semi-Detached Houses
-  Stadium Hoki Tun Razak
-  Institut Integriti Malaysia
-  Lembaga Peperiksaan
-  Car Park Entrance to KDN Complex
Although this Terminal is located at a seemingly remote location, it has its justifications. Since most buses plying Pudu Sentral also stop at Duta Bus Terminal, it serves as an alternative embarking/disembarking point for passengers who want to avoid the congestion of the city. However, there is no train/LRT station within close proximity.
This stopover for northbound express buses has the usual amenities like washrooms, food stalls and a car park. There are 12 boarding platforms, ticketing counters, a waiting hall and a taxi stand where a coupon system is used.
Directions to Duta Bus Terminal
From Jalan Kuching northbound, keep left when you approach the the Segambut Interchange. Turn left (9 o’clock on the roundabout) into Jalan Duta. Go pass the Tennis Stadium on your left and turn left when you see the entrance to the Hockey Stadium. If you are approaching from the opposite direction from Jalan Damansara via Jalan Duta, it is best to do the U-turn at the roundabout.
- Nearest Train Station: KTM Komuter Sentul Railway Station (3.3 km via Jalan Ipoh by taxi)
- Nearest Police Station: Balai Polis Sentul, Tel: 03 4042 2222
- Bus Number: RapidKL Bas U83, B115, T618 (to Kompleks Kerajaan Jalan Duta)
- Distance: 3.6 km from Putra Bus Terminal via Jalan Kuching, 6 km from Pudu Sentral via Jalan Kuching
- GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 3°0’16.19″N Longtitude: 101°0’25.44″E
Pictures of Duta Bus Terminal and surroundings
What you can find nearby the bus terminal